Week 8 Assignment: Prepare a Mock Concept Paper
Write your mock Concept Paper using the Concept Paper template found in the Dissertation Center. Follow the template guidelines for each section.
- Write an Introduction describing your topic.
- Write the Statement of the Problem section.
- Describe the Purpose of the Study. Include the results of your power analysis.
- State your Research Question and your null and alternative hypotheses. Be sure that your question aligns with your purpose.
- Write a Brief Review of the Literature.
- Complete the Research Methods section (including the Operational Definition of Variables, Constructs, and Measurement sub sections). Follow the instructions in the CP template. Be sure to:
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of your envisioned design and methods.
- Identify threats to validity and how your design will address them.
- Justify why your chosen design and methods are more appropriate for your research question than alternatives you have considered.
- Define the constructs you will measure and what you will do in order to determine how to operationalize them.
- Describe the sample you propose to study and its characteristics; this should include, but is not limited, to: 1) age; 2) gender; 3) ethnicity; 4) additional cultural factors; and 5) education level. Justify your choice of sample.
- Describe your method of sampling.
- Describe the type of data you need to collect and how you will collect it.
- Briefly describe any ethical issues you foresee with your study. Make a preliminary assessment of the level of risk associated with participation in your study that might need to be raised with the Institutional Review Board.
- Describe and justify how you will analyze your data and the descriptive statistics will you present.
- Explain how you conducted your power analysis.
- Describe how you will handle your data, check for accuracy etc.
- What problems do you foresee in implementing the design? How might you prevent them?
Support your paper with a minimum of 7 resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 12-15 pages not including title and reference pages
References: Minimum of 7 scholarly resources.
RatingsThere is no rating for this solution.
- Purchased: 5 times.
- Submitted: 10 Oct, 2018 09:48:48
A budget can be defined to as a systematic method of allocating financial, physical, and human resources to achieve strategic goals. Companies develop budgets in order to monitor progress toward their goals, help control spending, and predict cash flow and profit. Technological advancements have shown to have major effect on the budgetary controls of various firms as well as a co...