1. Which of the following statement about the infrastructure deployed by a company is correct?
a) The infrastructure deployed by a company is the same as that of all other companies in that industry?
b) The infrastructure deployed by a company will always be the same
c) The infrastructure deployed by a company will change as business requirement and technology change
d) The infrastructure deployed by a company is determined by the CIO based on his or her technical expertise
2. Which of the following are major components of the Enterprise Architecture? (select all that apply)
A. Application Architecture
A. Information architecture
B. Process architecture
C. Technical Architecture
3. True or False. The characteristic that allows an application to be used in different browsers is portability
4. True or False. A digital device processes electronic signals that represent either a one (on) or a zero (off)
5. Which of the following is not considered part of the IT infrastructure?
A , hardware
c. electrical network
6. Which of the following is established when an organization sets up internal web pages to provide information about the organization to the employees?
b. private cloud
c. client server
7. Which of following statements are true regarding software? (Select all that apply)
a. software is the set of instructions that tell the hardware what to do
b. software is created through the process f programming
c. without software, the hardware would not be functional
d. software can be broadly divided into two categories: operating systems and application software
8. Which of the following cloud computing models allows users to develop applications rapidly and at a low cost?
9. Which of the following is the most part of an IT infrastructure?
d. none of the above
10. Which of the following are benefits of open source software? (Select all that apply)
a. the software is available for free
b. the software is more secure than software developed by in house programmers
c. the software source code is available, it can be examined and reviewed before it is installed
d. the large community of programmers who work on open source projects leads to quick bugfixing and feature additions
11. which of the following is the unique identifying for every device on the internet?
a. domain name
b. IP address
12. Which of following will occur if a company changes its business strategy?
a. its IT infrastructure and organization must change
b. its IT infrastructure changes, but the organization does not change
c. Its IT infrastructure and organization will change as needed to support the company’s objective
d. Its IT infrastructure never changes, regardless of what happens to the business objective
13. Which of following are advantages of cloud computing? (Select all that apply)
a. services can be leased for a limited time on an as needed basis
b. no software to install or upgrades to maintain
c. can scale to a large number of users easily
d. more secure than locally managed applications
14. who should support or maintain the IT infrastructure?
a. programmers sand technicians who work for the company
b. experts in the various specialties who contract with the company
c. a government agency tasked with IT insfrastructure support the ITSA
D. The most efficient mix of people based on the criticality of the infrastructure component
15. True or false . The characteristic that allows a system to handle an increase in volume of data or users is called scalability
16. which of the following is a technology that takes an Internet signal and converts it into radio waves?
17. True or False: The terms “internet” and “world wide web” are interchangeable
18. true or false: when you purchase software and install it on your computer, you own that software.
19. true or false: Twitter, you tube, Flickr, and Facebook all became possible with the advent of web 3.0
20. Which of the following cloud computing models offers users the most flexibility and control?